Old 02-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Guillermo Ibanez
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eagletree Systems

ORIGINAL: digitech

ORIGINAL: Guillermo Ibanez

Hi:
I has installed on my Eagle Tree Systems Pro Data Recorder the Jet Cat ECU interface, connected to the GPS/EU Tx port with the brown wire to the left as per instructions.
It was working OK until this morning when I downloaded from your web page and installed the latest software version, release 8,29.
After that, my ECU is not detected.
Connecting the USB cable to the recorder and under Hardware, Jet ECU Set up, I choose Jet Cat ECU (all the cables are connected to the recorder, I mean the Tx cable, the Jet Cat ECU cable and the power cable, but I have done this even with the ECU cable disconnected as per instructions). After that, the software prompt to connect the dashboard tu USB and select all the Jet ECU parameters to display in the dashboard. Done this, all the screens (the recorder screen where I set the Ject Cat ECU and the Dashboard screen, are gone).
When I turn on the recorder and dashboard or connect the dashboard to my laptop using the live feature, the ECU parameters are 0 and if disconnecting the dashboard from my laptop it displays: ''No ECU detected''
When I return to the recorder set up connecting the USB cable to it as above, it displays ''None'' (none ECU selected).
I have repeated the steps many times and the ECU is not detected.
What am I doing wrong?
It was working just before I updated the software.
Thanks in advance
Guillermo Ibanez
Baud rate?
??? Where do I set it or where can I see this setting?