RCU Forums - View Single Post - The holy grail: Tamiya Porsche 959 4WD restoration thread
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
keilflex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The holy grail: Tamiya Porsche 959 4WD restoration thread

hey porsche guys, gotta two quick questions. i also have the beautiful porsche 959 from the 80,s. ive been getting it runnable from parts on ebay. well i just got the headlights and the cord from them. now i didnt have a speed controler so i bought a electronic speed controller,even back in the day i wanted one for it,lol. so the only after market part is the electronic speed controler and 2 drive shafts i needed to get it runnin, well it is now but idk where to find out building and reapiring info on it online anywhere! i need to see how these and where these headlights hook up. and the other question is to also find out how to redo/refill/ make the oil filled shocks like new. i need to figure that one out too. the springs seem to be the only thing working the oil filled dampers used to be cool and they dont work need to fill them or redo them. u guys know where i can find out where to hook up the lights and refill or fix the way the damper shocks work? u guys would be the beep! if u could hook me up some info on that , thx.