RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where did all the real bulders go?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:18 AM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Where did all the real bulders go?

Ok lets see here...This builder has slowed down, in the shop anyhow....My head has a hundred ideas of whats next...but my storage is full ..I used to race to finish, then forget the plane the second its done. I have to admit I don't have as strong of a flying drive as most ..I wish I did..but I never have,,So now I try to just build when it suits me..bigger slower projects..and many times I take the hard way to get there. Its cheaper, slower..and gives me a nicer airplane..to move on from ! :P

As to computers, I wish SO bad I could have learned computer 3d design from a young age I would LOVE to be able to do it. Designing kits ready to lazer cut would be nirvana ! Unfortunately what little I have seen tells me I would never learn enough, fast enough to stick with it...

And as far as the jobs going overseas, I hate it like everyone. But its not all fatcats, screwing workers..the govt. has made it impossible for some of our own people to make it here. I know many small business, have to cheat to make it.

I know politics are verbotten ..but there used to be a day you could survive on a menial job ....do what you wanted with most of your money, and live with the consequences...