RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where did all the real bulders go?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:36 PM
NCIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Where did all the real bulders go?

I would like to chime in about small businesses. I own three and each one is struggling. Even though I grossed over a quarter million dollars last year my overhead ate up everything but a measly $20,000.00 for my wife and two children to live on. I also have my mother in law living with us. If you do the math thats plain poverty. My wife and I work 7 days a week in my apartment business and she works outside the business. The other two companies I work when I have time. The economy is so bad that I can't raise rents because everyone is broke except the fat cats. It's funny how I can't raise my rents but everything else keeps going up in price to try and drive the small businessman out of business. I have to use a state funded health insurance policy for the poor. Tell me thats not embarassing. $250,000.00 down to $20,000.00. Then theres taxes. I wont go into that because they seem to want to tax everything here in Wisconsin including your personal property like stoves and refriderators. Maybe I should sell if I could and buy an ARF factory in China.

Barry