RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beechcraft Baron G58 Twin
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 11:15 AM
JoeMamma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beechcraft Baron G58 Twin

ORIGINAL: reyn3545

Looks like some familiar names posting on this site too!

For anyone still sitting on the fence, get the credit card out. I pre-paid for mine back in September, and it arrived one day last week. Probably the best exterior paint job I've ever seen on an ARF. There's a lot of building to do when compared to a typical Yak or Extra, but everything so far has been very simple and predictable.

The pre-paid orders did come with struts and the interior plastics.... I think those are extra if you ordered the plane today. I don't think I'm going to install the interior, but I did order the pneumatic retracts a few days go. I should have this plane ready for SEFF, with just a little luck.
You mentioned getting out the credit card. Ouch ! Been doing that a lot the past few weeks.

I picked up a couple of twins; the EFlite Deuces Wild and the Hanger 9 Twin Otter. With all of the extra goodies, it's been breaking the bank. Roughly almost two grand into two planes !

I'm still planning on getting the Baron, but later in the year. It still looks like a beauty to me !

Joe M.