RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 04-04-2010, 05:17 AM
saucerguy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

Critterhunter, Thanks for chiming in and speaking up. My sentiments exactly on the quotes, it's a long time since we posted a lot of things and having to go back that far, context wise...well, we have lives here, so why bother with the trouble, let us move on with things without digging up too many past points of discussion. I still strongly feel, the posts were directed at trying to bring new life to this thread, so even though the tactics may not have been genuine, the spirit of it has.

With my story, the past year has been a year of transition, so much going on at once, hardly any rc plane time in outside of front yard flying with what ever is doable from the toy isle, lol, I know, even taking a sebatical away from it all, I still have to get in some stick time. I've spent a tremendous amount of my time and efforts into the basics of living and building my business as well as the Church and in prayer. I'm looking at the fields adjacent to the local parish and will be exploiting the vast airfields, yet to be conqured there, so much field and land, open and unexploited. Things are starting to settle down now, so expect some mega so's, soon enough from the new shop, also, I have another stick build, it's a guillows p51 kit given to me by my uncle who is dying of cancer, it's the 27" wingspan version, I may blow up the plans 2x and build a second along with, also, will of course be creating yet another traditional So, using the old gear just to reinstate back into the fleet, my current one, black tape and leaving the in the truck, bad idea, lol. I also have to gear out the latest biplane full scratch build, it's ready for final assembly for quite some time, yet haven't gotten around to it I also have a new little sports car to tinker with as well, 92 geo storm gti 5 speed that has only 41k miles on it.