RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro engine won't turn over?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:13 PM
arok89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro engine won't turn over?

ugh, i hate taking this hgrtingh apart haha, i took the engine off to clean out the inside of the ezstart motor(which worked, because before that it hadnt been turning over, and sorry about ther name i guess i confused myself at the time of post), i'm definately going to try your guyses advice today as i have nothing else to do I am a bit confused though about the pins, i thought it was just 1 pin next to the fuel line / the filter. are there more? I'm sorry i'm not too familiar with these things, but the advice is very very much appreciated, i can't wait to get this thing movin! i put 100 bucks into the other day now i'm broke, so hopefully i won't need anymore money into it. maybe a glow plug. I'ma gonna take apart the carb n clean the crap out of it, i also cleaned out gas tank from old gas, lines, and it looks actually like when you take the filer thign off (whihc includes that needle i spoke of) it looks like there maybe be a little dirt or something actually inside the engine itself, so maybe i'll have to take it all apart and make sure its all sparkling clean hoped a lil old mud wouldnt have been a problem but i guess it is >.<

I'll let you guys know how it went in a couple hours!