RCU Forums - View Single Post - how many channels??? Please help!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:18 PM
FlyingRod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how many channels??? Please help!

ORIGINAL: Rafael23cc

ORIGINAL: FlyingRod

Thanks for the advice Rafael,

- My limit is 500 for the radio only. I mentioned the aurora 9 becuase it is a 9 channel under $500. I'll research the ones you mentioned though
May I ask why the budget limit? Excuse the personal question, but people in this hobby are not used to hearing that a person that is willing to drop money on a turbine to have budget limits. Usually when the goal is a turbine, normally the budget is not a concern. Most of the people that I know that own turbines, already have a radio in the $1200 range. For example a Futaba 14MZ, a JR12X or something in a similar category. They do not set budget limits and allow that budget to hinder their radio or accesory selection for such complex machine.

The previous was a rethorical question followed by an explanation of my thoughts, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Rafael

No problem at all...

I just want to buy a radio that will work my current level but will also allow me to move forward to basic turbine-jets without having to buy a new Radio...at least for the entry level...in other words... a "minimum" radio that will work well for that purpose... I do not think I'll have the budget in the near future to have 5-6 different pro jets with 5 pro helis, but I do have now to access to a entry level Jet...which is my current goal .. I'd be happy with only one, good very basic turbine jet.. Then I'll see...