RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Subaru Brat Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 02:27 PM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya Subaru Brat Build Thread

ORIGINAL: john01374

''We all know what an unassembled kit looks like''?? I beg to differ. The market today is filled with RTR's that you simply pull out the box, slap some stickers on and put a battery in. I would venture to say that better than half of the people on this forum have never seen a kit in person. The guy that posted right after you had never seen this kit in pieces and was surprised by it's content.

This is after all a build thread and build thread start with an unassembled kit and work their way through a complete build. If the builder decides to do mods along the way or afterward that is his or her personal preference. I'm sorry you feel this is a ''Yawn'' thread for you. If it doesn't interest you then please feel free to skip it in the future. I'm sure we can all do without you're less than positive comments that you've been filling this entire forum with.
+1 Where's the fun in skipping to the hop-ups? The fun part of owning Tamiya RCs is to building them stock and slowly upgrade them, so you can notice the performance increase.