RCU Forums - View Single Post - SR-71 BlackBird Review, on Banana Hobby - June 2010
Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 AM
rtec
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SR-71 BlackBird Review, on Banana Hobby - June 2010

Update

Live chat with Banana Hobby June 22 2010 11:30am

>>>

Please wait for a site operator to respond. Thank you.

You are now chatting with 'LC MONITOR GROUP II'. Thank you for waiting. May I have the last 5 digits of the order# if you have an order with us; If you do not have any order with us yet or need for help on other inquries, then how may I help you?

Robert Scrip: bh18-92612 1

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Thanks, Robert

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Give me just a minute to pull up your order.

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Okay, Robert. I do see that the parts request was submit on the 16th of this month.

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Generally, it takes about 5 business days for replacement parts to be pulled and prepared for shipment.

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Your replacement ESC should ship out today. Please hold while I confirm with our shipping department.

Robert Scrip: ok

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Okay, Robert. Sorry about the delay.

LC MONITOR GROUP II: I've confirmed with the shipping department that your replacement ESC will ship out today.

LC MONITOR GROUP II: Once USPS has picked up the package, you will receive an email notification containing the tracking number for your delivery.

Robert Scrip: ok Thanks have a great day!

LC MONITOR GROUP II: You're very welcome

LC MONITOR GROUP II: You have a nice day as well

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator. Thank you for visiting Banana Hobby and you have a wonderful day. Good Bye.

>>>>>>

Then with in minutes I received an E-Mail from Sara

>>>>>

Dear Mr. Scrip,
Per the parts department, your replacement ESC is scheduled to ship today. I apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.
Thank you,
Saralyn C.
Customer Service Representative
600/602 Monterey Pass Rd
Monterey Park CA 91754

>>>>>>>>>>>>

will See....

-Bob