RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dynam I can fly or pz micro p51
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:40 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Dynam I can fly or pz micro p51

i also have a dynam icanfly. i bought it as my 1st 4ch plane. for the money, its a good deal. it glides well, is fairly well balanced, and the included electronics work great. the only issue i had with the plane, was the included glue was crap. the servos came loose in a crash. but a few minutes with my hot glue gun fixed that. the stock prop breaks kinda easy, but GWS props work and are cheap. i also reinforce the leading edges with clear packing tape. it has survived many rough landings, and even hit a football field's uprights at full speed! still flies good! the foam has alot of flex, but that helps being a trainer. its not an easy plane to upgrade, as the motor mount is not a common kind.
the only part of the plane that is crap is the landing gear. mine got all bent up, and now i dont use it. i hand launch and land on grass.
but, for $130 shipped its a good plane. it has withstood my learning curve and still flies like it did the day i bought it. now i can do all kinds of crazy manuvers!