RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder AC6 Question
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Oddfello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder AC6 Question

Hi all,

Well I am new to the hobby and have purchased a Thunder AC6 charger after watching the many reviews and instruction videos online. However I have a problem.

It appears that none of the connectors that came with the unit will work with the three batteries Ihave purchased. Two of the batteries (GeForce ex series) have "T" type connectors (Dean's maybe?) There are no connectors of this type in with the charger. The Third battery is a Parkzone that came with my T-28 Trojan and the jack on it contains a positive and negative round connector in a round and semi-circular housing respectfully. Again.. no connector to fit this. Looking online I found thast the Dean's connectors were replaced with bannana clips on newer chargers but these ckips do not fit any of the housings.

I know these are charged through the balancer harness with the cig-lighter charger that came with the T-28 but I thought with the AC6 you need to have the balancer, positive, and negative plugged into the battery for the unit to work.

Like Isaid I am new and any help would be appreciated. Not sure where to go from here.

Thank you