RCU Forums - View Single Post - Does anybody pay attention to the classifieds anymore!!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Does anybody pay attention to the classifieds anymore!!

ORIGINAL: bblizzard

damn, sorry you got harry reid for a senator!

well, i guess from what i am hearing, that maybe people should wait to post items for sale for a while to see if things turn around. Dosen't seem that cheap makes a difference right now, nobodys buying regardles of price even if it may cost them considerably more if things get better.
Look at the thing that is running against him. I think he is good for another run in office? So far all it is is a slam campaign, not once has a real issue come up?
Buying a used anything sight unseen on line when i can find better deals right at home also makes no sense. Giant scale is pretty normal in my area and great deals are always right in front of me. I can't get over some of them. I just got rid of my last giant a few weeks ago. We have one great hobby shop here that sells used planes and gear, you get to look it over and no shipping. Just no reason for someone like myself to be bothered looking on line. I also agree that shelling out thousands all in one shot may be cheaper in the long run but it isn't as painful to do it a little bit at a time and you get to choose your gear of choice. Market place shopping just isn't something I like to do. I also decided I enjoy flying smaller planes a lot more and I enjoy building my own. ARFs don't thrill me no mater what size they are.