RCU Forums - View Single Post - pick out my 1st electric truck
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 06:01 PM
bobbythuder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pick out my 1st electric truck

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

The T4 is 1000000 times more durable than the E-Maxx. It may look thin and fragile, but it doesn't weigh anything so you can beat it up as much as you like and not really have to worry about breaking anything. Associated is a well known brand so parts should be easy to get. Don't know if they're cheap to you but they are to me.
it just looks like its made for a straight up dirt track. im sure you know more than i do about these things but could you kinda see how i would think that those things would break all the time? lol i mean my t maxx has these thick ass arms and i busted a couple in the short time i had it. also what charger and batteries would you recommend?

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

Take a look at a E-firestorm Flux, Really wish they would include a 2.4ghz instead of the AM junker.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1DkX0I6Dqw[/youtube]
could you describe what you mean with the radio? again sorry for the dumb questions guys. its been a while and the little bit i did know is all gone. i do like this one though. also coming from another forum on a totally different topic that some people who are new to a hobby come off as beyond helping. thats how i feel like i sound here haha