RCU Forums - View Single Post - NitroPlanes Ultimate 50cc and DLA56 - Full Build Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:20 PM
edwal07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NitroPlanes Ultimate 50cc and DLA56 - Full Build Post

You should have alieron, rudder, and elevator linkage rods, rod ends and thru surface attachment points plus all nuts, bolts and screws. Center cabane mounts, outer cabane strut mounts, landing gear, wheels, wheel pants, tail wheel assembly, and all their mounting hardware.
When you say control hardware are you speaking of Servos and servo arms? They include servo arms in this kit. I am confused when you say control hardware. If this is your first big kit may I ask how many planes have you built? According to my experience so far with this plane it is definately not a first time kit, there are many things I have ran into that would be disasterious for the first time builder, especially with the manual and lack of explanation. If you are not a first time builder, please look carefully as you build and pay attention to everything.
I have just about completely thrown out 80% of the hardware and used different materials, ie: nuts, bolts, screws, and control linkage. To soft for me. A picture of what you have would speak a thousand words. What engine are you planning on putting on this plane?