RCU Forums - View Single Post - GST 7.7 shifting (WOULD LIKE RESPONSE FROM CEN)
Old 08-30-2010, 03:13 PM
wormburner62
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GST 7.7 shifting (WOULD LIKE RESPONSE FROM CEN)

i had the same problem with my GST not shifting. I found this thing somewhere on the net that showed to put small washers inbetween the 3rd shoes and it hit 3rd fine. I only had my truck for 2months and the engine blew the connecting rod which trashed my piston and sleeve so i bought all new stuff then sold the engine after i got it running good. I installed an OS.30 in it and did the nemesis 2speed pinion gear setup and now i don't ever have to worry about hitting 3rd gear. I still have 3rd gear but won't hit it due to the 2 speed setup. The os.30 motor is so much more powerful than the 7.7. The 7.7 is garbage but the truck is amazing and i love my gst. Its all set up for racing and i never brake anything and my truck is the only one at the track that never has problems.

I had my tire come off the truck and it got ran over by a car so i called cen to order some new tires because if you try to buy some from them online its $100 for 2 tires (insane and unheard of). so i talked to andrew smolnik and he said they were going to give me a great deal and sell me 2 tires and rims for $39 plus shipping. I waited a few days and never got them and then i looked at my bank online and they never took the money. So i called them again and i got rodney on the phone and he told me to hold so then some smart mouth punk got on the phone and told me that they never took my order and there's nothing they can do for me and its not their problem.

So, i guess what i'm saying is that the gst is an amazing truck but cen has the worst customer service in the world and if you have one of their products (which are not for beginners) then you need to figure it out on your own and don't bother calling cen for anything because they don't give a crap about anything or anyone.