RCU Forums - View Single Post - Creek hobbies Sukhoi su-31 My toledo purchase
Old 04-13-2002, 11:39 PM
JEBLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Creek hobbies Sukhoi su-31 My toledo purchase

Capthis
I hope all is going well with the project. Thank you for your feedback so far. My feedback on these planes so far has been very positive. I really do not think that a double bevel will be necessary on these planes. I think that you will have enough control throw with the larger control surfaces themselves. However, if after a while the feedback I receive warrants a change in the production, then by all means we will make the change. As far as replacement parts, we received on Friday replacement cowls, pants, and canopies for all five of the airplanes. The pricing is very good on them as well.....about the same price as our US conterparts with the same great paint scheme. That was good news. In regards to the covering......I am doing some additional research now to better advise you. I was informed initially that the covering was an Oracover product. I will be doing some more research on Monday and get to the bottom of this issue. I will let you know the results. I am however, very happy with the covering results on these planes. I don't think that I could have asked for a much better job. Some hobbyists would be hard pressed to do this good of a job. Some of the schemes, especially on the Extra are fairly complex. My goal with these planes was to provide the highest possible quality ARF, with some "fancy" upgrades that most of the competition was lacking, for the very best prices in the marketplace today. So far I think that we are succeeding, time and your feedback will only tell. Until next time......

Jim Eble, Jr.
Creek Hobbies II, Inc.