RCU Forums - View Single Post - World Models 42% Ultimate Biplane
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Greg Covey

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: World Models 42% Ultimate Biplane

Hi Saul,

Yes, you are correct and I appreciate the advice. I was trying to keep a few of the actual items under the radar until actually used in the build early next year. As you may know already, I used to work for FMA so I am familiar with their existing and new products. The Power Lab 8 is a great advancement in charging packs for giant scale flying. For now though, I'll keep any information on ICE SHV ESCs under wraps until they become available for others or Castle Creations decides to promote them. There seems to be some U.S. regulations prohibiting the sale of anything over 14s.

I am very interested in your use of the Hacker A200 in the Hangar 9 46% Ultimate so I will check out your thread. I realize my suggestion of using 12s was not adequate but simply used it as a general reference until I had my final solution in hand.

Again this is a winter season build for me. Please keep the information flowing because it is what this thread is all about.

Thanks for the information and links. I get excited just seeing new posts on this level of electric power!

Regards.