Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not new to rc im just new to racing so i was wondering if anybody could help me pick out a good nitro car to race

RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Offroad ,Onroad ,1/10, 1/8, what price range and what local clubs do you have and what classes do they run.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

First identify what the class is you want to race. I would go with what is the largest class usually at your track unless you find a type of vehicle raced that you really like. Look to make sure that the class has at least 1 full heat of vehicles regularly. You don't want to be in a situation where its a 3 man show as usually someone breaks and its not as fun.

For nitro, the easiest probably would be 2wd stadium truck since there are less moving parts but can be more challengine to drive. There are good RTR stadium trucks out there, namely the Losi XXX-NT RTR.

If you want something bigger, CEN's Matrix RTR buggy is very nice and includes a very good radio too. There is a review on this site about it.