Community
Search
Notices
Academy Racing (MRC) Support Forum Discuss all of the Academy Racing (MRC) product line in this forum.

Excellent Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 02:06 AM
Jeff_OKC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excellent Customer Service

I just wanted to take a second to let everyone know that MRC has perhaps the BEST support I have ever gotten in my time in the RC hobby (13 years now!)

I had a SuperBrain 969 charger that was having an issue with the power supply or something causing it to not stay on very reliably. Well one email to MRC and I was told I could send it in and they would fix it for me. I also decided to get the software upgraded to the 977 stuff since it was there.

Excellent charger was fixed and sent back to me in what I considered a timely fashion. This is where the story gets really interesting... well UPS lost the package (said they delivered it but seeing as I work from home right now I am absolutly positive it never got here) well a few emails back and forth with MRC and 2 phone calls from UPS I had an answer. MRC was going to send me a BRAND NEW SuperBrain 977 charger! No doubt UPS will cover the cost of it but the point is MRC sent it out I believe approx 1 week from when we realized I never received my charger back - no doubt before UPS got them their money back.

I just thought that I would share that with anyone who cares to read it.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Team MRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Excellent Customer Service

I wanted to drop you a line and let you know about the new motors that Team1rc.com sent me!! If you like Academy service, then you will love these guys. I drive for Team Academy and totally agree with your post here. Try one of these babies in your ride!!!
When I first open the box to my amazement, they come with motor boxes for storage. I took the lable off the original package and placed on the motor box / container for ID of each motor. I then began to inspect the motors, WOW! they have some mags in them thats forsure, very strong. I also looked at the brush hoods as I know they ( Team1rc.com ) said they know alot about motors. What nice alignement for the brushes and the springs?? Very First class, all the way. As I was looking at the package once again, I see they inclose a document of what the motor dyno'd and how it truely performs. I ran the numbers in my head and trusted these guys 100% as all the number on the sheet were not so over rated as I have seen from some companies out there. However,, they are I would say team quality motors and with my driving?? These motors will be my motor of choice from this day on. By getting these from them as one of my new sponsors per say,,,,It eliminates me from messing with brushes, dyno, and what?? it saves me time so I cna drive my car more!!
I installed the one of the two lastnight. The only thing I can say is visit these guys. I am so gald I did and the quality and service once again so similar to Academy, you wont be sorry!!!

Team Academy / MRC / Team 1 RC
B'

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yv65821.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	486960