Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Need help finding new camera..(Slow stick hit sea!)

Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Need help finding new camera..(Slow stick hit sea!)

Old 08-04-2003, 04:27 AM
forus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help finding new camera..(Slow stick hit sea!)

Well....the worst thing happend with my slow stick this friday. I just arrived at my girlfriends parents cabin, hooked up my slow stick with Mustek 3 GSmart and took off.Landed for CG adjusting,took off again. Got a great altitude...and then,the whole horisontal stab came off!!! Nose 90 degrees down,behind a hill it went. Panic!There is the sea behind that hill!! Salt water! It hit it too. We had a boat close.The engine and speed regulator were under water when I picked the wreck up. The cam,radio and servos were wet. The cam seems to be bad as far as the lens. The rest of the gear I treat with electro cleaning lub,and will inspect every component under microscope before adding power!

Now I need a new camera! I have tried the Mustek 2,1 (optical) Does anyone know of any new products (better) on the market? Under perfect conditions the Mustek shoot good shots,but only under perfect conditions!!! Any help is good!