Hi, I'd be glad to assist you with this remote control aerial video footage providing the equipment I use is suitable to your needs and that "evening" isn't later than an hour after sunset.
- GoPro HD 1080P at 30fps or 720P at 60fps 120degree wide angle lens
- Secondary camera for flying and composition
- Skywalker (heavy 3.4kgs...more stable) flies best between 30mph & 40mph but can safely fly up to 55mph for short periods
- Range 5000ft guaranteed, should be able to fly out further to about 10000ft
- Altitude can fly up to O’Hare’s and Midway's controlled airspace (up to 3000ft)...can go higher where legal
- Durations of 20-30mins per battery pack (have 4 packs for consecutive flights and can recharge unused packs onsite while flying)
- Launch/Landing space of at least 100ft with limited tall obstructions surrounding
Link to great skyline video I took from Montrose Beach, Chicago May 2011
- Footage shot after sunset...judge quality yourself
- Skyline footage begins after 1 minute into flight...so stay tuned!
- Feel free to look at other footage...has been progressively better as I've improved equipment
$150 for project as described below
- Will deliver all raw footage in MP4 format (transfer onsite on completion of flight(s) )
- Can review footage onsite for reshoots (my laptop isn't the best so it may skip a bit...if you have HDvideo capable laptop that would be preferred)
Hello, I'm looking for someone to capture HD aerial video of the Chicago skyline area on 7/6/11 in the evening. Will only need about 30 minutes of actual aerial time. Please message me with your equipment, links to online samples of your work and what you'd charge