Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

Here is my first try in FPV flying on a Tricopter, where suprisengly I found myself inside of the clouds (well, almost :-) Hey, tell you the truth? There was really not much to see up there )) See for yourself:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPc9a3I_JmE[/youtube]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

Pretty cool stuff. It would be interesting to know the history of the abandoned car that was seen in the video. I wonder if the police could use the VIN to find out who lost it.
    A friend of mine used his aerial video system to help other RC pilots to find their lost planes at fields in NC. Aerial Photo/video is such a valuable asset. I hope the FAA doesn't impose too many restrictions and make it impossible for the RC enthusiast to continue to enjoy the experience. [:@]
    I guess in June we will find out the answer. [&o]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

You can see 2 abandoned cars in this clip, but there are a lot more in this park, and also some boats. Maybe one day I'll try to make some videos, something like "Abandoned cars of Marine Park" and "Shipwrecks of Brooklyn"

Ro