Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

Old 05-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Pepelatz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

Here is my first try in FPV flying on a Tricopter, where suprisengly I found myself inside of the clouds (well, almost :-) Hey, tell you the truth? There was really not much to see up there )) See for yourself:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPc9a3I_JmE[/youtube]
Old 05-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Sir_Sparksalot
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

Pretty cool stuff. It would be interesting to know the history of the abandoned car that was seen in the video. I wonder if the police could use the VIN to find out who lost it.
A friend of mine used his aerial video system to help other RC pilots to find their lost planes at fields in NC. Aerial Photo/video is such a valuable asset. I hope the FAA doesn't impose too many restrictions and make it impossible for the RC enthusiast to continue to enjoy the experience. [:@]
I guess in June we will find out the answer. [&o]
Old 05-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Pepelatz

Default RE: FPV Tricopter in Clouds - with GoPro Hero HD

You can see 2 abandoned cars in this clip, but there are a lot more in this park, and also some boats. Maybe one day I'll try to make some videos, something like "Abandoned cars of Marine Park" and "Shipwrecks of Brooklyn"

Ro