Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

This looks way cool.........where do I start??

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

This looks way cool.........where do I start??

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 01:17 PM
Snyperx
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This looks way cool.........where do I start??

This looks totally awesome. Being the tech geek that I am , I would very much like to get into aerial video and stills. can someone point to some resources to help me get started?? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:32 PM
aaron2874

You just have to peruse these posts. People here have done some REALLY cool stuff with their planes and cams. I got my ideas from here. I bought an Aiptek web cam from Best Buy for 80 dollars and built a mount with servo for it. Gonna try it this weekend. Should be a lot of fun. Here is a pic of the mount I made for my TT Trainer 40.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	104852_36693.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	58832  
Old 08-26-2003, 06:08 PM
remote-i

It really is cool and soooo much fun. Being the techi person that you are, you will enjoy it greatly.

If you are looking in it professionally or just for fun, check out our setup. We use rotor craft as our main aircraft but airplane will certainly do the job.

Have fun.

www.remotei.com