Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

New to FPV

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 12:03 AM
ACrisp1982
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to FPV

I am sure most of you have been doing the FPV or something video related with your RC's for a while now. I wanted to start doing FPV and I am looking to you guys to guide me. Iam looking for the best balance between quality and economics in an FPV system. Could anyone point me to a complete system or a way that I could piece together a system. Your knowledge is much appreciated. I am not looking for something with telemetry data, just a basic plug the receiver into the TV and watch my RC on the TV. It would be cool to be able to record too. Hope someone could help.

Thanks,
Anthony
Old 08-04-2010, 01:34 AM
perreback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New to FPV

Take a look here: http://readymaderc.com/store/index.p...=index&cPath=1

or here: http://fpvpilot.com/FPVProducts.aspx
Old 07-03-2012, 04:41 AM
i_fire

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: New to FPV

Hi all,
 I need some help please! I work in marine firefighting & rescue. I'm planning to build a rescue UAV to help us locate victims at sea. I'm thinking of useing SKYWALKER as the platform for its ability to be hand launched and easy landings "may float if it lands on water"!!
few things I need to know first:
* whats the max wind speed it could handle? "fly in"
* what is the best coast effective AUTO PILOT with way points sys. Because not all of the guys have the skill to fly!
* how to extend the radio control range?
* what is the best set-up for this project?

Your help is highly appreceiated!!
Thanks!