Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Picloc TRv2 original menu button firmware

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Picloc TRv2 original menu button firmware

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 03:22 AM
htimsxela

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picloc TRv2 original menu button firmware

Hi there!

I have three units of the Picloc TRv2 (from www.rotorpics.com) and I recently updated them to the latest firmware, which basically changes the old menu button (except for menu 12) for the PiclocToolz application.

This is very handy, as it get a lot easier to setup the picloc.

But I had a problem with one of the piclocs, which seems to have a burnt pc port, so I decided to downgrade it to the old firmware. Unfortunatelly, I couldn't find this firmware anywhere on the manufacturer's website. I kept in touch with them using the email that is found on the website and even got some replies, but no firmware up to now (it started two weeks ago).

So my question is: Does anybody here has a copy of the menu button firmware for the Picloc TRv2?

If anybody has a Picloc TRv2 working with this firmware, but doesn't have the .hex file, I can help finding a way to dump it from the picloc.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Alex.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:51 PM
JackKramer1989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Picloc TRv2 original menu button firmware

All seeds only come to life once having been buried.