Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What fpv system is compatible with gopro Hero 3 black

Hello looking for some information on what Fpv tx/rx system that is plug and play (or easy setup) for the New Hero 3 Gopro . I am new to the aerial video. I do have a new brushless gimbal. Any info would be appreciated.
    I fly with a Futaba 8FG HS. I am putting this on a built flaming wheel hex-copter

I also would like to put a video camera on the quad-copter I fly. But am looking for something small just to record video. I fly it in ACRO mode and things have to be small and very well attached or they have a habit of flying off. LOL
    (I only fly like that at our field in a safe place )

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by allelectric View Post
    Hello looking for some information on what Fpv tx/rx system that is plug and play (or easy setup) for the New Hero 3 Gopro . I am new to the aerial video. I do have a new brushless gimbal. Any info would be appreciated.
    I fly with a Futaba 8FG HS. I am putting this on a built flaming wheel hex-copter

I also would like to put a video camera on the quad-copter I fly. But am looking for something small just to record video. I fly it in ACRO mode and things have to be small and very well attached or they have a habit of flying off. LOL
    (I only fly like that at our field in a safe place )
    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=433
    Thanks!
    Kevin
    Vigor CS
    Voyager50
    FUNTANA 90
    Wildcat, Great Wife, Cool Avatar!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings