Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Fun, altitude and night... a good mix (video)

Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Fun, altitude and night... a good mix (video)

Old 10-23-2013, 05:41 AM
flyboy_____

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun, altitude and night... a good mix (video)

Have Fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5DeN13jRo
Old 10-23-2013, 06:05 AM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, you asked for it. Looks like your well over 400 ft and flying by FPV, so who is watching for the full scale planes in the area? Or will we be reading another story about a near miss of a full scale plane with a toy helicopter or God forbid a collision. It's going to be contiued actions like this that will get us all shut down. Think before you act!
Old 10-23-2013, 01:18 PM
flyboy_____

this place is a military airfield that in weekends is closed for aeromodel flying. so there is no air traffic of real planes in that area
If there is any need to land a real plane all aeromodelers are warned and stopped until is ok to fly again
This is one of the safest spots near me for flying FPV at weekends if we don't exceed the altitude controlled by that airfield, but is not normal to go very high
Again I do not fly alone. I always have 2 or 3 aeromodelers with me has spotters and support for telemetry at ground station
Old 01-08-2014, 06:56 PM
KnifeEdge540

raptureboy = tool. Great vid, great flying, keep it up!!