Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

HobbyKing Spec FPV250 maiden flight!

Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

HobbyKing Spec FPV250 maiden flight!

Old 01-16-2015, 06:08 AM
Daneel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HobbyKing Spec FPV250 maiden flight!

Welcome to the family, little guy! This is the FPV maiden flight of the HobbyKing Spec FPV250 quadcopter. It's a great ARF combo kit which comes with good components (Multistar motors, Afro ESC's with SimonK firmware). It has more than enough power for additional equipment (such as my Mobius and my VTX). In the video I'm usually not flying more than half throttle, so it would also easily take more/additional equipment. I really like it and from now on you can expect many fast-action videos on my channel in addition to my usual expedition videos with my size 500 frame. Stay tuned!

If you want to see more adventures of the little guy, please subscribe to my channel :-)

http://youtu.be/mpO7ikOW0a0