Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Flying Legally In The USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 09:18 AM
101cabral

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Flying Legally In The USA

Hey everyone. So if you've seen any of my past posts, you'd know I'm pretty active in the UAV/Drone world. I own a UAV business servicing North America, and a website to educate others who would like to get into the business as well. With that said, I get a ton of questions usually revolving around the legal concerns of flying in Canada and the USA... I thought i'd right a short E-Book to address all these questions & concerns.

You can download "The American Drone Guide" or "The Canadian Drone Guide" for Free....
Its just a resource to help everyone get on track, and ensure they have the right information to get started flying legally.

Here is the link to download for free: https://form.jotform.com/60318189321251

Enjoy the read, I'm open to any feedback. I want to make this as helpful as possible for new pilots...

Cheers,
Darren