Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

FPV Shipwreck

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 12:59 AM
JAB1a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile FPV Shipwreck

Hi All,
During a break in the racing, myself and most of Team Breakout got the opportunity to do a bit of exploring and found these amazing locations to have a fly. I normally try and keep as far away from water as possible as sooner or later I end up in it, these flights I flew with the knowledge that if anything went wrong I would not be recovering the footage so the adrenaline was flowing well. Any shakes you can see in the footage are purely from the pilot and not the tune on the quad

Best viewed full screen 1080p@60fps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylLBEkaCh8 I am flying my backup race quad here, Armattan SCX200 with 2600Kv red bottoms and 30A LittleBees running an XRacer 3.1 FC (Betaflight 3.0) and Acehe 1300mAh 75C 4s Lipo.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:34 PM
Fo Sho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JAB1a
Hi All,
During a break in the racing, myself and most of Team Breakout got the opportunity to do a bit of exploring around the recording school in Indianapolis and found these amazing locations at Azmyth Recording to have a fly. I normally try and keep as far away from water as possible as sooner or later I end up in it, these flights I flew with the knowledge that if anything went wrong I would not be recovering the footage so the adrenaline was flowing well. Any shakes you can see in the footage are purely from the pilot and not the tune on the quad

Best viewed full screen 1080p@60fps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylLBEkaCh8 I am flying my backup race quad here, Armattan SCX200 with 2600Kv red bottoms and 30A LittleBees running an XRacer 3.1 FC (Betaflight 3.0) and Acehe 1300mAh 75C 4s Lipo.
Very cool!