Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Here I am with some videos of my quads:

Old 09-22-2017, 04:11 AM
Psychron

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Here I am with some videos of my quads:

This is my second Blade 350 QX3. The first one flew away after GPS whiteout condition which plagues these things when the winds are a little too strong for them. I have a few videos I hope you'll enjoy. I'm very sad they don't make this model anymore. And it looks like the chroma drone is on its way out. I wonder what Blade has in store for us next. These were fun to make. Some during the day, some at night. Good times. I'm getting better. All FPV video done with a Mobius dash cam at 1080p with a fisheye lens.

Here are some more at the lake where we like to camp:

Here I am chasing my son driving the horizon react proboat 17"

And a couple more at the same place first is an aerial survey that didn't quite capture the whole mile distance to the front of the park. Disappointing, I know

This one's just reckless stupidity at the same place.

I also have a King Kong 260 that I've done some aerial video with. I'm not great with it FPV but I can handle myself just fine line of sight. Hoping to change that soon. Here's my review and line of sight flight in fpv view for everyone but me because I only have two goggles.

And this video is my first attempt at flying AND landing this thing fpv. I've always had to pop the goggles off so I could land it safely in the past.. now I finally decide what the heck.

This last video addresses the King Kong 260's landing gear which is a sore spot for most peope who bought these things. I came up with a hack that solves broken landing gear and keeps the electronics (mounted on the bottom for whatever reason) a little higher above the ground so if you have wet short grass there's less chance of shorting out the esc's.

I hope you enjoy. If you have any tips for me on how to get better at fpv, I'd appreciate it. It's only a matter of time before I am trying this on my Airplanes and I'd sure like to land in one piece.

I did just get a transmitter and an adapter cable that wll attach to my mobius cams so I'm extremely stoked to give that setup a try.

Last edited by Psychron; 09-22-2017 at 04:22 AM.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:24 AM
robertmace

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Enjoyed a lot....amazing videos. Last video was literally a learning experience.