Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

SPARKLE TECH & UAV-Workshop = Ricky Wu of FlyFly & Topgun Models

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

SPARKLE TECH & UAV-Workshop = Ricky Wu of FlyFly & Topgun Models

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 09:33 PM
Extreme_RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPARKLE TECH & UAV-Workshop = Ricky Wu of FlyFly & Topgun Models

Hey guys, just a heads up for Sparkle Tech and UAV-Workshop run by Ricky Wu out of Hong Kong/China. This is the 3rd or 4th business dealing with RC for Ricky and since the one before UAV (Hobby Topgun & FlyFly Hobby) he has left long time customers and dealers with debts owing, no effort to repay. I found someone else complaining about his current UAV businesses in a google search and they also are out of pocket $$$ wise.

Ricky owes me USD$1000.00 and outstanding kits that were paid for many years ago, he has passed the buck constantly, trying to blame other "partners" for not refunding the balance of my Distributorship credit when he closed down Topgun, to the point where he simply ignores emails now.

Avoid Ricky Wu and his chameleon businesses, too risky in this day and age to be screwed out of thousands of dollars in stock and cash.
Old 05-28-2018, 03:34 PM
Extreme_RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just an update, Ricky Wu has closed down UAV workshop, but still operates under the name of SparkleTech in Hong Kong. He still owes people money and still avoids his debtors. Bumping this thread in case anyone has ideas of dealing with sparkletech, my advice would be to avoid them!