Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Team Breakout FPV Power Cooling Towers

Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Team Breakout FPV Power Cooling Towers

Old 06-22-2018, 08:41 AM
JAB1a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Team Breakout FPV Power Cooling Towers

Awesome weekend spent racing with Team Breakout FPV followed by the last flights at this amazing abandoned power station cooling towers.

Thank you to BrimzFPV, HPIGuy and Boof!FPV for an incredible weekend with great company and banter.

Setup:
ImpulseRC Reverb
Gemfan Windancer 5042 durable props
Gemfan Maverick 30Amp Bl_Heli32 ESC's
3BHobby 2207 2650Kv motors
Acehe Formula 1500mAh 95C 4s lipo
Matek F405 Betaflight 3.3.1
Matek vTx
GoPro Session 5 1080p 60fps SV/PT
TBS Crossfire Tx and Micro V2 Rx

Old 09-28-2018, 02:01 AM
Avadon77

Originally Posted by JAB1a
Awesome weekend spent racing with Team Breakout FPV followed by the last flights at this amazing abandoned power station cooling towers.

Thank you to BrimzFPV, HPIGuy and Boof!FPV for an incredible weekend with great company and banter.
How do you not get massive vertigo when flying like that? It seems like you'd crash easily but maybe it's just something you get used to? I get vertigo just watching it. lol
Old 09-28-2018, 04:45 AM
JAB1a

Originally Posted by Avadon77
How do you not get massive vertigo when flying like that? It seems like you'd crash easily but maybe it's just something you get used to? I get vertigo just watching it. lol
You do get used to it, your feet are firmly on the ground so your brain doesn't get too confused with the motion, and your thinking so hard while flying that you don't really have time to think about vertigo. I think its like anything, the more you do it the less it will effect you