Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Flight of the Brumby.

Old 12-12-2003, 06:32 PM
john flynn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flight of the Brumby.

Gidday all, here is my first attempt at airborne video. www.mklinux.org/~rifel/FlightBrumby.WMV The system is a ebay special rated at 800mw. The plane is a modified Brumby Trainer that I built off plans. On the ground I have a TV and VCR running off a 300 watt inverter. Thanks goes to Billiam for making his site available for my video. I'll take his advice and add some music to my future attempts. Kind regards, John.
PS. A brumby is what you call a mustang (wild horse)
Old 12-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Flight of the Brumby.

"Page cannot be displayed"
Tried twice with the same results. Is that address correct? I wanna see the video!
ORIGINAL: john flynn

Gidday all, here is my first attempt at airborne video. www.mklinux.org/~rifel/FlightBrumby.WMV The system is a ebay special rated at 800mw. The plane is a modified Brumby Trainer that I built off plans. On the ground I have a TV and VCR running off a 300 watt inverter. Thanks goes to Billiam for making his site available for my video. I'll take his advice and add some music to my future attempts. Kind regards, John.
PS. A brumby is what you call a mustang (wild horse)
Old 12-13-2003, 07:15 AM
john flynn

I don't know what's happening Fubar. Billiam produced the link. It worked fine before but now I can't get it either. I'll try and send it to your email address for you to have a look. Regards, John.
Old 12-15-2003, 05:41 AM
john flynn

The link is working again. The picture quality is'nt the best but I'm happy with the range of the transmitter. Here is a link to the product. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....category=20589 Can anyone suggest a better camera that would be compatable with this set up and give a better picture quality? Kind regards, John.