Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

New video online.

Old 12-20-2003, 12:33 AM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New video online.

Put up a new video featuring Slowsticks with 200mw cam/tx units and my Ultra Stick 60 carrying an 800mw Spylinker tx and a CX-161 CCD camera.
Reception with all three systems was not good but we believe it to be due to a less than great rx that was used for the first and probably the last time. Will try again using the rx that I usually bring to the field to see if that makes an improvement. I am also going to build one of those GPP antennas for it once I get done with yet another vehicle repair. (That guy better honor the engine warranty or I will be on the local news tomorrow night...)
Anyway, the movie is [link=http://fubar1.freeservers.com/rc/movies/spylinker2.wmv]Spylinker 2.[/link]
Enjoy.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:06 AM
Chris-_-Memphis
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: New video online.

well its about time you slacker... good stuff... have someone tell us if your gonna be on tv or the newspaper..so we can all read about it online

Chris
Old 12-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Fubar-One

Naw, they gave me a new engine and even took my old core and credited back the core charge even tho I had exceeded the grace period for returning it. Just gotta put it all back together and into the truck now.
THEN I can get back to the video stuff!
Hmmm... Since they gave me the new engine under the warranty, I have some cash available...
And BlackwidowAV takes Paypal...
Hmmm...
ORIGINAL: ChrisHays

well its about time you slacker... good stuff... have someone tell us if your gonna be on tv or the newspaper..so we can all read about it online

Chris
Old 12-20-2003, 07:48 PM
Chris-_-Memphis
My Feedback: (3)

you have any old systems you wanna sell layin around.. ahemm it could fund a new project .. aheem
Old 12-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Dart373
My Feedback: (2)

I am not too impressed by the video myself. I want to find something that is more stabile.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:34 PM
Fubar-One

Well, I gotta agree it wasnt the best I have produced. I have had much better results with that tx and camera before but was the first time I used that particular rx (I have 5 of em). I will try the system again with an rx that I know works well and see what happens.
One of the stock 800mw systems was used for my "[link=http://fubar1.freeservers.com/RC/Movies/Grass%20Wired%202.wmv]Grass Wired[/link]" video which worked very well.
I am also very close to purchasing one of the BlackwidowAV systems, just not sure which exact one as yet.
When I get a chance to try the Ultra Stick setup again with the other rx, I will post it here.
ORIGINAL: Dart373

I am not too impressed by the video myself. I want to find something that is more stabile.
Old 12-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Dart373
My Feedback: (2)

I dont think my Slow Stick has enough balls to take up Video, I will only be able to do still pics. Maybe the Seamaster with its overpowered setup can take some water vids...