Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Hmmmm..... VERY Interesting...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hmmmm..... VERY Interesting...

Well, I was going to post one last time to the "who should research a lost shipment" and the "Hobby Lobby lost my business" threads stating that they resolved the problem and sent me my parts as promised and that I was satisifed with the results.
It seems, however, that somebody doesnt like those threads and completely erased the "business" one and has blocked any more replies to the "research" one.
I WAS going to post a thankyou and an "Attaboy" but... I guess I cant.
Weird.
I suppose its "If you cant say something nice you cant say anything at all."
But I was going to say something nice.

Phooey![:-]
Old 02-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Nik
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Hmmmm..... VERY Interesting...

I think hobby-lobby pays rcu now.. Like all those magazines who get paid to give only positive comments, well I guess rc-universe is a paid ezine now...
Old 02-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hmmmm..... VERY Interesting...

Or I guess you could go to the Clubhouse where it appears to have been moved by a moderator since that would be the more appropriate forum for such a thread. I just love it when we jump to conclusions without checking into it a little further.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:08 AM
jsonin
My Feedback: (4)

Default I closed the thread.

I locked the thread because 1) it had run it's course, by your own admission and 2) it really didn't belong in the Aerial forum. While another mod moved the thread to the Clubhouse (the correct place for this discussion), they privately email'ed you on the situation.

This has nothing to do with curbing information on behalf of sponsors. The accusation is absurd.

Yours,
Juhan