Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Hey, Texas Flyer man!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Rj-TailSpin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, Texas Flyer man!

Hey G,
I sent you an email and it was returned Non-deliverable. Did you change your ISP? I got an offer on my house... so I maybe moving very soon. Don't mail the cores, wait until I get settled in at my new location.

I will have the money to purchase the new cameras I mentioned... 800 lines of resolution!!! Don't get too excited guys, they're Only $1,300.00 each. I can't believe I'm going to stick 1,300 duckets in the nose of an RC plane I am piloting... duh. The song "InSane in the Membrane" enters one's mind. Now, I have to find something able to record 800 lines! High definition RC Aerials coming soon!!!

Rob
Old 03-08-2004, 10:05 PM
CenTexFlyer

Default RE: Hey, Texas Flyer man!

Rob,

No... I didn't change anything but going from dialup to DSL and they chingered up my account! It's supposed to be cleared up by tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't send or receive e-mail and all my websites are down too and I am NOT happy about it! Good ol' Verizon!

Let me know when you get settled in because I was pulling cores today to begin mailings. They are just boxed so just waiting on you!

BTW - Congrats on the pending sale! I know it's one heckuva load off! Was for me!

Keep me posted

CTF
Old 03-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Rj-TailSpin

Default RE: Hey, Texas Flyer man!

Yes sir, the stress is crushing me. I don't know if I must move this weekend or not. The closing isn't until next week, but I need to move during this weekend if the buyer's financing goes through. I finally built a nice PVC plane holder and I need to move it... arhrhhrrhrhrhhhheee That's my best Dean impression. I have six planes resting in the holder and I know if I move it... I'll end up with Splited Balsa Syndrome. I hate moving!!! I might have to rent one truck for the furniture and one for the planes and label it TOP SECRET!!! Where is that Mission Impossible theme song when I need it???

Rob