Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

New VidFly is nearly complete.

Old 05-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Rj-TailSpin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default New VidFly is nearly complete.

By the middle of next week, I should have received all my new camera and wireless equipment. I elected to purchase all new everything for the next Vidfly. VidFly II will also be equipped with a Pan/Tilt in the nose of pusher electric powered by my favorite motor, the Jeti 30/3. I'm wonder how to launch it without losing a few fingers-grin. I can't wait to take her up and capture the video via my new MiniDV recorder. I hope my aerial experiences over the past 2 1/2 years will help make the maiden flight a safe one. I will keep you posted with updates and new video as soon as I can.

Rob
Old 05-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: New VidFly is nearly complete.

Good luck and we wait anxiously for the results!
ORIGINAL: Rj-TailSpin

By the middle of next week, I should have received all my new camera and wireless equipment. I elected to purchase all new everything for the next Vidfly. VidFly II will also be equipped with a Pan/Tilt in the nose of pusher electric powered by my favorite motor, the Jeti 30/3. I'm wonder how to launch it without losing a few fingers-grin. I can't wait to take her up and capture the video via my new MiniDV recorder. I hope my aerial experiences over the past 2 1/2 years will help make the maiden flight a safe one. I will keep you posted with updates and new video as soon as I can.

Rob
Old 05-06-2004, 10:20 PM
IA-Flyer

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: New VidFly is nearly complete.

I'd love to see some pictures of the setup you end up with Rob!
If I remember correctly, you were talking about an ultra high-resolution camera at one time. Will you be using it on this plane?
Jim