Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Video Cam

Old 06-29-2004, 10:51 AM
flying klown
My Feedback: (24)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Video Cam

Hello guys,
I put a Video cam on the side of my 4 star 60...I think I should have put it on my Piper Cub...Anyway testing it Saturday it did good and got good pictures. I did it ion the clubs picnic and it hardly worked at all! Nothing happen to the cam. I changed batteries out on both. It came in for a while and just got a bunch of noise the rest of the day. I had two different types...They both have the fine tuning adjustment. It all works but would not take pictures Sunday like it did Saturday!

It is mounted ok, no fumes no exhaust. I guess it may be a signal problem ...But nothing was changed....How do you guys do it. I had one session that worked great!

What am I doing wrong?
Old 06-29-2004, 11:11 AM
stevennh

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Video Cam

It could be interference on the band you are using. If you are on 2.4GHz there are many things that operate there (phones, wireless networks, home video systems etc.). These can cause problems on receive. Did you fly at the same place when you had success?

Steve
Old 06-29-2004, 12:20 PM
flying klown
My Feedback: (24)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Video Cam

Same place..They are all on 2.4Ghz from what I have seen and been told....Is there another legal band for this?