Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

got the platforms, now for the camera..

Old 07-01-2004, 02:44 AM
Mhale71

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default got the platforms, now for the camera..

well heres the beef, last holidays i made $700 in two weeks by doing a LOT of gardening for my parents, i worked at $10 an hour.(AUD not USD)
that money went towards getting my new controller, the hitec eclipse 7, and to getting an ep concept SR which are both great, now tomoro is the last day of the term, s for two weeks ill be free to work again... and, the money will hopefully go towards getting one of the cheeper bwav systems and a glider, i already have 2 airial vehichles (R/C) capable of carriing such a system, and i hope to get a glider which should too, now, as youve probably heard me wingeing about before, 72mhz is an illegal frequency here in oz, we use 36, for video, the bwav systems operate at 2.4ghz? (correct me if im wrong) so does anyone know if this is legal here? as its comeing from the US, and how much modding would i have to do to get the picture through say, a tree?
also does anyone have some onboard footage from a glider or 3d heli? or some raw footage from a bwav setup, coz i know how much editing yousse all done, i just wanna know what too expect, thanks, mike
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71248.gif
Views:	4
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	149182  
Old 07-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Da-Winged-1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: got the platforms, now for the camera..

" I know how much editing yousse all done " MHale71 are you sure your not from New York, sorry bad joke
Im currently in the process of setting up a 2.5m motor glider should have the glider in my hand in a few days and hope to have it flying within 2 weeks I will tell you how it goes.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Mhale71

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: got the platforms, now for the camera..

well, this holidays my dad wants me to pull down an old barbique and build a wall