Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

DO NOT OPEN THIS

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Crash-N-Burn- inactive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT OPEN THIS

it was a mistake
Old 07-29-2004, 04:34 PM
dawie22

Default RE: DO NOT OPEN THIS

red or bule wire, cant remember...............
Old 07-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Why, oh why didnt I pick the blue pill....
Quiet... Smell that?
ORIGINAL: Crash-N-Burn

it was a mistake
Old 07-30-2004, 06:27 AM
Mhale71

if you didnt want me to push the butten you shouldnt have said, DO NOT OPEN , you should have said something that no one is interested in, like "Another wingocam video from fubar" lol

(just kidding fubar, ur vids are great...)
Old 07-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Old 07-31-2004, 03:56 AM
Mhale71

i have a feeling that this will turn into a very popular thread.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:42 AM
clamdiglet
Banned

HI!! I LIKE BACON!
Old 07-31-2004, 05:38 AM
Mhale71

ORIGINAL: clamdiglet

HI!! I LIKE BACON!

hmm, an interesting proposition indeed, i suppose the object of innanimoussy you are reffering to posesses you great favor yes? i am judging this by your unusually off topic statement, which is quoted again above, and again, above that, which holds you acual live statement, but that is assumeing it was live, however, due to the fact that this is a message board not a chat room, it would be very difficult and rare to have a live conversation with another rcu member, meaning what you have said was not live, but recorded at an earlier stage to what everyone is reading it, which, by logic, means that in general time, the statement may have the chance of becomeing untrue, ( statistics have proven that 0.082% of statements become untrue at a later date, also, 42% of statistics are made up on the spot and 97% of them are irrelevant) that said, we must be totally sue that you indded infact DO enjoy the taste of bacon, but, that is assumeing that it is the taste you enjoy. perhaps its the excellent body figure or sexy sizzleing of the bacon that turns you on? in that case, i would suggest your wife pay for you to get marriage councilling, as, being turned on, by part of a dead, carved uppig, is a problem, and if you think it isnt then it may not be safe to have you in public un supervised, if however, you do enjoy bacon for the general purpose of eating it, we must concider many things, one of whcih is that you may be lieing, or, what you are saying could become outdated someday, say, if you were to enjoy live raw pig, in which the case would be, you would die a painful and slow death, due to all the poisons found in rare meat, unless, the pig was on fire when you took a chomp out of ita *****, in that case, the pig would be dead, thus, not live.
Old 07-31-2004, 09:13 AM
Sabot

hmm, an interesting proposition indeed, i suppose the object of innanimoussy you are reffering to posesses you great favor yes? i am judging this by your unusually off topic statement, which is quoted again above, and again, above that, which holds you acual live statement, but that is assumeing it was live, however, due to the fact that this is a message board not a chat room, it would be very difficult and rare to have a live conversation with another rcu member, meaning what you have said was not live, but recorded at an earlier stage to what everyone is reading it, which, by logic, means that in general time, the statement may have the chance of becomeing untrue, ( statistics have proven that 0.082% of statements become untrue at a later date, also, 42% of statistics are made up on the spot and 97% of them are irrelevant) that said, we must be totally sue that you indded infact DO enjoy the taste of bacon, but, that is assumeing that it is the taste you enjoy. perhaps its the excellent body figure or sexy sizzleing of the bacon that turns you on? in that case, i would suggest your wife pay for you to get marriage councilling, as, being turned on, by part of a dead, carved uppig, is a problem, and if you think it isnt then it may not be safe to have you in public un supervised, if however, you do enjoy bacon for the general purpose of eating it, we must concider many things, one of whcih is that you may be lieing, or, what you are saying could become outdated someday, say, if you were to enjoy live raw pig, in which the case would be, you would die a painful and slow death, due to all the poisons found in rare meat, unless, the pig was on fire when you took a chomp out of ita *****, in that case, the pig would be dead, thus, not live.
[sm=redface.gif][sm=redface.gif][sm=devious.gif][sm=devious.gif][sm=confused.gif][sm=sleeping.gif]