Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Flyin' King video #2 coming soon

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Skycam41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flyin' King video #2 coming soon

Hi guys....took some more video today at the annual Fort Macleod Funfly. Remembered to set the idle this time and managed to land on the runway. The Funfly was at the local aerodrome and provided some good entertainment from those that did not have much paved runway experience

Went fairly high and found some of the old runways from WWII which we did not know existed. My son and I will make up a clip tomorrow and have it posted later in the day.....

Cheers

Mike
Old 08-14-2004, 10:47 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Flyin' King video #2 coming soon

Ya landed on the runway? Whats the fun in that???
I can confirm the interesting effects of taking off and landing on pavement as a new experience. You certainly find out how important it is to have that nose wheel tracking properly!
The dirt field that I fly from isnt so nose gear critical. Nose gear steering is more of a suggestion than an actual fact when hopping knobby tracks and rocks.
Cant wait to see the video!
ORIGINAL: Skycam41

Hi guys....took some more video today at the annual Fort Macleod Funfly. Remembered to set the idle this time and managed to land on the runway. The Funfly was at the local aerodrome and provided some good entertainment from those that did not have much paved runway experience

Went fairly high and found some of the old runways from WWII which we did not know existed. My son and I will make up a clip tomorrow and have it posted later in the day.....

Cheers

Mike
Old 08-15-2004, 01:03 AM
SNoWJackal

skycam41,

Cant wait to see your new video...... Speaking of landings [link=https://home.comcast.net/~snowjackal/blam.00.avi]Here[/link] is a clip of one of my less then perfect landing. I never capture the Good landings but always get the not so great ones on video.
Old 08-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Skycam41

ORIGINAL: SNoWJackal

skycam41,

Cant wait to see your new video...... Speaking of landings [link=https://home.comcast.net/~snowjackal/blam.00.avi]Here[/link] is a clip of one of my less then perfect landing. I never capture the Good landings but always get the not so great ones on video.
Snowjackal....oh that's too funny...were you trying to land the plane right back in the house so you did not have to carry it in? That video is a keeper

Jordan and I will be working on the video after church today so it should be ready early evening...