Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

BED BATH & BEYOND??????

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 05:56 PM
TOPGUNNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BED BATH & BEYOND??????

Have you guys heard of the store called "Bath Bath & Beyond", its a big Wife hang out. Well anyways my wife gets all of them Victoria Secrect , , bed bath & beyond magazines etc... Well I was siting on the couch with the Victoria Secrect catalog next to me and nothing on T.V so I decided to see what kind of secrects victoria had..=) then the next magazine was bed bath & beyond..well Something caught my eye in BB&B and I had to scan it and show you guys....

I know its probably a piece of Crap because usually them RTF planes that are under 200 bucks are crap but not bad for a chick store.. I would'nt mind getting that from Santa..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12402.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	196783   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ws56919.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	196784   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ot47673.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	196785  
Old 11-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Cody-RCU

Default RE: BED BATH & BEYOND??????

Ha, that's probably a $50 airplane. On my trip to the 2000 TOC, the in-flight Skymall catalog had a cheapo RC airplane, I think it was a Megatech one with new stickers. The irony was that the ad said that "it's the choice of world-class RC pilots for training!" I'm sure that's what Chip uses to practice his rollers.
Old 11-26-2004, 06:37 PM
TOPGUNNER

^^^^^^^^^LOL!

all of those "K-Mart planes" usually last about 1 to 3 flights....P.O.S.
Old 11-26-2004, 06:39 PM
cwrr5
My Feedback: (32)

ORIGINAL: Cody-RCU

..."it's the choice of world-class RC pilots for training!" I'm sure that's what Chip uses to practice his rollers.
Which world is that? hehehe! YIKES!

LOL! Just noticed the paratroopers and "missiles". CUTE! That's why 99 instead of 50!
Old 11-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

I think I would rather have that Homer Simpson Pez dispenser....
Old 11-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Rj-TailSpin

Furbar... I knew you would sum it up! What in the heck is this guy admitting he is watching nothing on TV and then... so I guess the gal-mags inticed me to the degree to first view and then post an image of an Aerial plateform! What is this world coming to? LOL This simply crack's me up... Might we suggest watching paint dry on your rudder before openning those hostile women mags!!!

Don't feel bad... we've all done it while taking a big shat! LOL Sorry, but I gotta do now!

This is way too much fun!
Rj
Old 11-27-2004, 01:18 PM
TOPGUNNER

Hey, well at least I started looking at the victoria secret catalog first.... =)
Attached Images  
Old 12-05-2004, 08:33 PM
graupel

That's awesome! I was dragged into bed bath and boredom today and saw this plane on the shelf. Think of the reaction that a r/c hobbyist would give if his sig other bought him this for an xmas present. Kinda like a guy trying to buy shoes for his lady. Nice.
-Tim
Old 12-05-2004, 08:39 PM
randall1959
My Feedback: (11)

it looks to me like it has a rudder, but you have to use the motor to climb and descend. I bet it flies like a drunk sparrow.....
Old 12-07-2004, 10:50 PM
rccrazedman
My Feedback: (10)

it looks like one of those firebirds that you can find at your LHS. like randell said it flies like crap. I actually bought one of those $50 foam ones that had a little cox .049 motor on it and a disposable cam in it. It was supposed to do gentle climbing circles till the motor stalled then do gentle decending circles. well on the first flight I started the motor and tossed it in the air after setting the rudder and that thing was so tail heave that it just kept dropping the tail till the wing would stall and fall out of the sky. Needless to say I never got any pictures and the thing came dowen into the tree and smashed itself to smitherines. my friend called it the camel becasue of the way it flew