Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Miss2 Flight Video

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 11:43 PM
TX_Firehawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miss2 Flight Video

OK here are a few video's ive taken with my Miss2 Airplane.... I know the doors has been done w/ background music before but I couldnt resist making one with it playing in the background.

Park 400 Brushless
1600mAh Predator 20c discharge batteries
Gearbox, 9.5-5 prop.

If the links dont work, its b/c that box is prob powered down =/ and you will have to try again later.

ftp://mp3:[email protected]/FTP_Upload/Firehawk_1.wmv

ftp://mp3:[email protected]/FTP_Upload/Firehawk_3.wmv

Let me know what you guys think!
Old 02-08-2005, 03:05 AM
radobahn

Default RE: Miss2 Flight Video

Looks good! 100 times better than my first attempt.. I've got a cheap 1.2 ghz setup that recently found its permanent home in the corner of my garage, was'nt real impressed. Tried it on my Venture 30 and Tiger Moth. So now I'm lookin at the 2.4 ghz systems.. what brand are you using?
Old 02-08-2005, 03:46 AM
TX_Firehawk

Thanks. Well, I have now switched my setup= i got a 330 line hi res Panasonic 120Deg wide angle CCD camera with a 200mw TX RX and upgraded antenaa's from black widow AV. I have yet to try it b/c of the rain the past week but as son as I get some video I will post it.

FYI. If you run a brushless motor witha goood speed control I would suggest getting a Predator high discharge Li Po from Falcon batteries. I was able to keep my Park 400 Brushless/ Geared in the air for 45 min... and ti still had power to go. I run 1600mAh 11.3v batteries from them and they are totaly worth the money. one was a 19C discharge, the other is a 20. (atleast that is what the tag on the cells says)

TTYL
Old 02-08-2005, 06:18 PM
TX_Firehawk

Im not sure what brand the old camera is that took the above video. I got it from Raidentech.com. The one I got from blackwidowav.com is a 200mw unit, and it is totaly worth the money. It was expensive (about 350 for everything inc larger antenna's) but the quality is there. It does take some soldering skills, and you have to put all the components together yourself. Not to mention finding your own power sources lol.

TTYL