Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

WHATS THE BEST VIDEO HOSTING SITE

Old 02-03-2005, 11:23 AM
fireplug1111
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHATS THE BEST VIDEO HOSTING SITE

Im looking to upload some videos of my heli flying. I been recording some videos and I want to put them on RCUNIVERS like everybody else is doing..... HOWEVER---- I almost got the nuclear launch codes as this is easier than finding a hosting site. Will someone PLEASE tell me what is the best and easiest site to use. I tried that RCPICS.NET and it took too long upload a 13mb video and only then did I find out it didnt work. I tried it twice. all it did was upload and then nothing. SOOOO--- somepone PLEASE HELP......
Tell me the WORLDS best kept secret............Its got to be the hardest thing in the world as I offered a million dollars to show me how to do it on a post here and no one took up the offer.

Alan
Old 02-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: WHATS THE BEST VIDEO HOSTING SITE

There are many hosting sites but only so many free sites, especially free sites that offer enough space or file size ability to make it worthwhile.
I am using Imhosted.com which gives me something like 1.5 gigs of space and allows some huge file sizes. They originally set me up with my domain name for a small fee and the site runs me $13.95 a month.
I am happy with em.
You might try freeservers.com which is free but includes popups and limited space. I forget what the file size limit was. I had upgraded them to a pay tier but found I got more with Imhosted.com for less money.

Oh, we changed those launch codes...
Old 02-04-2005, 03:15 AM
fly103-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: WHATS THE BEST VIDEO HOSTING SITE

www.fortunecity.com is cheap with over 1gig of space and gives you trelix website builder which lets you build a nice website in one evening. Posting pics and videos is a snap.