Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Rite Aid Concord 3045 3.1MP Camera - $40

Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Rite Aid Concord 3045 3.1MP Camera - $40

Old 02-19-2006, 01:00 PM
twinturbostang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rite Aid Concord 3045 3.1MP Camera - $40

Just got an advertisement for Rite Aid in the mail yesterday. Was flipping through and saw a 3.1MP digital camera in there for $40 (after $20 MIR)! It's a Concord 3045. Anyone know anything about this camera? Seems like a pretty good deal for 3.1MP. Here's the Rite Aid advertisement: http://www.riteaid.com/weekly_ad/det...id=1000&page=9 And here's Concord's website: http://www.concord-camera.com/produc...il.aspx?id=214
Old 02-20-2006, 02:55 PM
muddy udders

Default RE: Rite Aid Concord 3045 3.1MP Camera - $40

I went to my local store and they say it is a misprint ad. They claim the ad should be the 1.3MP camera not the 3.1 as shown in the ad.
I am bummed cause that is a screaming deal for 3.1MP.

::edit::
I called the online customer support and they said the ad is correct. They took my info and a district manager is supposed to get ahold of me.
I will keep you posted.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:42 PM
twinturbostang

Hmm. Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about going by a local Rite Aid and see what I find. That would suck if it is a 1.3MP camera. If I can get a hold of a 3MP camera from them for the sale price, I'm going to get it. I'm going to ask what their return policy is though. Since nobody so far has one, I don't know what the quality is going to be. I want to make sure I can return it if I don't like it. Anyway, keep me posted if you find out any more info. And I'll do the same.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:24 PM
muddy udders

The manager called me and offered a 3.1 MP cam at the advertised price including the discount that I do online.

I have taken anout 100 pics and will be checking them out tonight. I will post a few.
It weighs 201.5852gms (7oz) with batteries.

The cam they had was a 3346z
http://www.concord-camera.com/produc...il.aspx?id=202
Old 02-23-2006, 10:18 PM
twinturbostang

Ouch, that's a bit heavy. Looks like they gave you a better camera though. It has a 3X optical zoom. The one in the add did not have a zoom feature at all. Please post some pictures though. I'd like to see how it looks.