Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

in need of a flash

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 10:08 PM
flat-spin-lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default in need of a flash

i havnt took any aerial photos,but i do take alot of plane shots and peoples faces while there flying. (u should see the face's we all make when we are flying ) i recently came across a nikon em series camera ,and im in need of a flash .i need a nikon flash unit ither a SB-E are a SB-15,are 16, so if any of you folks have one of these sitting on the shelf, that you dont use any more for sale cheap drop me a line. i em also looking for lenses zoom to macro if you have any lenses drop me a line i might be able to use it

thx
Old 12-22-2002, 12:18 AM
StarskiPZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nikon EM

Frommemory the EM camera does not have TTL flash capability of the more advanced models, where flash out can be controlled by the camera.

What this means to you is that you can use virtually any flashgun that will fit on your 'hot-shoe'.

By the way, the EM was known to be prone to faulty meter readings, which show up as mainly under-exposed prints. Hope yours is OK. The 'E' series of budget lenses are very light in weight, but still perform very well.

I still have the relevant Nikon data on this camera somewhere....?

Hope you have fun like I did with the EM!