Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

RCAPA Test

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 07:46 PM
lvspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCAPA Test

Test your knowledge with[link=http://wcs_bbs.tripod.com/PAP-1v1a.pdf] the RCAPA General AP test[/link]!

It's FREE, FUN, and you might even learn something in the process!

Get a rating on your next RCAPA ID Card!

DarkOverlord (aka Joe Bennett) has put together the test and has to grade each one. He wanted to do it, now let's see if we can crash his server and fill his new workshop with test's
Old 03-22-2006, 09:50 PM
3Dr
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: RCAPA Test

hmmm... those last two are really hard! TRUE, you really should fly your plane in front of a full scale plane... (not really)
Old 03-23-2006, 07:18 AM
lvspark

yea right!

On that note, the AC 91-57 states 3 miles, but my local tower wants me to notify them anytime I will be flying 4.3 miles or closer to the tower. No big deal for me, they have been really nice and keep GA informed of my location.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Joe Bennett

ORIGINAL: lvspark

Test your knowledge with[link=http://wcs_bbs.tripod.com/PAP-1v1a.pdf] the RCAPA General AP test[/link]!

It's FREE, FUN, and you might even learn something in the process!

Get a rating on your next RCAPA ID Card!

DarkOverlord (aka Joe Bennett) has put together the test and has to grade each one. He wanted to do it, now let's see if we can crash his server and fill his new workshop with test's
Not a problem Lvspark, plenty of space in the computer room for grading exams. Completed ones can be scanned into the computer and emailed for grading to [email protected] also. Remember though that only completed test results from active RCAPA members will be posted on the results page. It is free to join at the base level, and there is a lot of info in the RCAPA Forum too.

The AP-G level exam is not designed to be difficult, and actually is there to assist in the creation of the support structure needed for the soon to be available AP-P level exam, and the upcoming self-administered Video Flight Examtm, or VFEtm (more info available at [link=http://www.rcapa.net]RCAPA[/link] regarding this). Give it a visit and see what is in the works for the AP professional.

Joe